My 12 year-old daughter Halima has just wrapped another school year and will be entering the 9th grade this fall. She was a Texas State Finalist in the Letters About Literature Writing Contest for her third consecutive year. One of the most exciting accomplishments is that Halima participated in National Novel Writers Month (NaNoWriMo) and will be publishing her novel, Riley and the Kitchen Katastrophe, on June 7th, 2012! She is doing a few interviews, putting together a book trailer, doing cooking videos, and planning a small release party. She has worked really hard and I am so proud of her!
I am asking you to support Halima in any, or all, of the following ways:
1) Visit/follow her blog and leave a comment at http://www.halimasworld.blogspot.com
2) Visit, "like", and leave a comment on her Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook/RileyAndTheKitchenKatastrophe
3) Buy the book! They are all available now, but you are welcome to join the fun on the 7th!
CreateSpace Store Amazon.com Amazon Kindle Barnes and Noble NOOK
4) Review the book on Amazon.com, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, etc.
5) Visit her author website at http://www.wix.com/chellemgt/Halimas-World
6) Share this news with your friends (on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and recommend the book!
Thank you for all of your support!