Thursday, January 29, 2009

Commit to Be Fit in 2009! -Your 30 Day Checkup


Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions? The end of January is days away and some of us have yet to move off the couch and do something to improve our health and quality of life. Why? Consider the following:

1) Did I set a realistic goal?
2) Did I really commit to it?
3) Did I adequately prepare?
4) What was my motivation?
5) What am I waiting for?
6) Do I believe that I can achieve my goals?

Tomorrow is not promised. To enjoy every moment of your life, you must be present and actively participating in it. So, don't punish yourself for what you didn't do. Start today. Right now. Do something good for yourself. TODAY.

I'll leave you with some inspirational thoughts in the hopes that you choose a better path for you life. The clock is ticking...

"The big secret in life is there is no secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work." -Oprah Winfrey

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." -Michael Jordan

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Lou Holtz

"To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will." -Sugar Ray Robinson

No comments: